>>>>>---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------GRANPA-CHOOK-------<<||\\/\

25 June 2009

GRAD PLUS loan

An application for a GRAD PLUS loan, for which I am not applying. I am graduating in December with a burdensome debt that I wish to escape quickly. Sometimes I feel that loans, borrowing money, is a device used to ensnare the working class. A trap to keep them working, cyclically, endlessly, until their resting days, their youth spent and their spirits nearly broken. Oh but the hope and the relief of burden that borrowed money offers! And that is the beauty of the system. The GLAMOUR society feeding their indulgences on the backs of the envious, the lonely, the disparately desperate. They cannot steal joy from me. I will not let them.

No comments: