>>>>>---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------GRANPA-CHOOK-------<<||\\/\

11 November 2008

Oh, Why Wolf River Harbor?

Nothing can be everything. "After all, these implements and texts designed by intellects, [I'm] so vexed to find, evidently, there's just so much that hides. And though the saints above, divine in ancient feeding lines, their sentiment is just as hard to pluck from the vine. Since I don't have the time nor mind to figure out the nursery rhymes that helped us out in making sense of our lives. The cruel, uneventful state of apathy releases me. I value them, but I won't cry every time one's wiped out."

Song: Still Fighting It, Ben Folds

Image:

1 comment:

Chris said...

Oh Saint Simon, I always thought you were the kind of boy who goes through chutes too narrow. I'm just here wincing the night away.

pictinse is the verification word. O, Inverted World!